RASS – Studio Legale Rinaldi e Associati assists the owners or managers of family businesses and family offices advising on multi-generational family business and protection of the unity of the family assets, in the following fields:
- mapping the family assets and advice to the head-of- -the-family on the allocation of the family assets among the various members, by last will or donations
- identification of the legal tools to protect the family assets (trusts, entrustment agreements, deeds pursuant to Section 2645-ter of the Italian Civil Code)
- selection of the legal tools, at MOA and/or shareholders’ agreements level, to plan the inter-generational ownership change of the family business, by establishing a family holding (in the form of a s.a.p.a. or s.s. too), with subsequent formation of the family company and arrangement of tailor-made By-laws and shareholders’ agreements
- assistance in the execution of family business agreements and sundry family governance agreements for trans-generational continuity
- identification of the legal structures to implement the investment decisions in works-of-art or prestigious properties
- assistance for charity activities, by establishing family foundations
- identification of legal structures to foster the participation in co-investment transactions, by using the family savings in entrepreneurial initiatives (‘business angels’, ‘venture capital’, ‘family-and-friends’ operations, etc.).