RASS – Studio Legale Rinaldi e Associati regularly advises clients in setting up procedures and drafting documents for the compliance with the privacy regulations at national and EU level (EU Regulation no. 2016/679, so-called GDPR).
- Assistance in personal data protection issues through the performance of privacy compliance and risk assessment activities, specifically regarding marketing, profiling, hyper-profiling activities, commercial communication, data dissemination and disclosure, data protection and electronic communications, transfer and communication of data, transfer of data abroad and video-surveillance
- Assistance and advice in drawing up and reviewing agreements involving the processing of personal data, with arrangement of the related clauses
- Assistance in the drawing up and arrangement of relevant documents on the subject, such as privacy and cookies policies for internet websites, information, deeds of appointment as data processors, forms to collect consent
- Assistance in drawing up privacy policies, corporate guidelines and staff training on privacy matters
- Assistance in the relationships with the Italian Data Protection Authority.
The working group includes professionals with specific training and related certification of expertise in privacy and data protection matters.
In addition, RASS – Studio Legale Rinaldi e Associati assists many of its clients acting as “Data Protection Officers” (DPOs) if so required by articles 37-39 pursuant to EU Regulation no. 2016/679.