RASS Studio Legale provides assistance and advice to Italian and foreign operators both in court and out of court to protect their IP rights, with a special focus on Information Technology.
The IP/IT Team has gained a significant experience in new technologies and e-commerce, in the fashion, theatre, cinema and television industry, as well as in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector and in the food & beverage market, providing highly qualified assistance in the following areas:
- R&D, licence and franchising agreements
- Patents, models and industrial designs
- Brands, domain names and other distinctive signs
- Copyright and the related rights (with special reference to software and database)
- Protection of Know-How and confidential information
- Unfair competition
- Advertising and labelling
- Joint-venture and M&A transactions in highly technological sectors or involving a significant IP portfolio.
- Blockchain, AI & Cyber Security
The Team has also a remarkable knowledge of IT contracts gained over decades by assisting primary national and international enterprises in structuring different types of agreements, including:
- SW & HD licences, development, maintenance and distribution contracts (SaaS, PaaS, and ASP)
- Digital Services (SEO, SEA, SEM, Digital Intelligence & Marketing)
- Agreements for development, maintenance and management of websites and social profiles, affiliation and co-marketing contracts
- Web-marketing campaigns