INSURANCE / RE-INSURANCE LAW
RASS Studio Legale provides assistance and advice to Italian and foreign companies, public entities and insurers on insurance law, including regulatory issues and civil liability issues.
In particular, the Insurance Team has acquired an extensive knowledge in the following areas:
- Professional and D&O liability
- Contractor’s risks
- Property damage and damage from assets under custody and dangerous activities
- Environmental & energy risks
- Accidents in the workplace and occupational health, EL&PL liability
- Life & health and medical malpractice
- Product liability, recall and mass tort (with a specific expertise in the following sectors: tyres, chemical and pharmaceutical products, medical devices and food & beverage,)
- motor insurance
- Data Protection Infringements and IT risks
The services provided by the Firm include:
- Advice before and during the execution of the agreements (for instance, by drawing up and construing the best policies, by assessing the relevant coverage, etc.)
- Advice on the management of complex accidents
- Claim handling and, more in general, management of the relations with insured, insurers and victims before and during litigations
- Assistance in court for ordinary and special procedures (before civil and criminal courts) and in (national and International) arbitration procedures as well as in any kind of ADR procedure;
- Assistance during the execution of court rulings, arbitration awards and mediation agreements.
The Firm can make promptly available to its clients highly specialised resources, when required, using, for this purpose, the capillary network of correspondents and experts it has build-up in Italy and abroad.