RASS Studio Legale Rinaldi e Associati has developed a solid Health, Safety in the workplace and Environment (HSE) experience by accruing special skills in all these segments.
More in particular, the office provides clients with an integrated assistance to allow analysing the HSE profiles together with the different legal issues connected thereto, such as Corporate Governance, M&A, Real Estate, Chemical & Manufacturing Industries, Energy & Natural Resources and the related agreements.
Specifically, the RASS professionals in the field are specialised in the following areas:
- Assistance to the corporate management in assessing the HSE risk
- Management of the relationships with the competent authorities
- Public-private agreements to manage environmental projects
- Administrative disputes
- Arrangement of insurance policies against environmental risk
- Environmental pollution (water, sound, electro-magnetic and air pollution)
- Waste management
- Management of dangerous substances
- Rehabilitation of polluted sites
- Valutazione Ambientale Strategica (VAS) and Valutazione di Impatto Ambientale (VIA)
- Autorizzazione Integrata Ambientale (AIA) and Autorizzazione Unica Ambientale (AUA)
- Integrated control of pollutants (IPPC)
- Arrangement of environmental policies
- Arrangement of corporate policies to protect safety and minimize health risks in the workplace
- Power and proxy system, including the delegation of functions ex 16 in the Leg. Decree no. 81/2008 and arrangement of acts
- Organization, Management and Control Models pursuant to the leg. Decree no. 231/2001 for HSE crimes in the workplace and the coordination between the HSE management system and the ‘231 processes and systems’
- Full assistance in corporate transactions related to corporate/industrial activities having a strong environmental impact.