RASS – Studio Legale Rinaldi e Associati provides clients with legal assistance and advice in the field of Corporate Compliance in its widest sense, including Administrative Liability for legal entities deriving from the commission of crimes (Leg. Decree no. 231/2001).
The professionals in the Corporate Compliance – 231 department boast consolidated skills and experience on corporate governance and compliance, as well as in the field of health and safety in the workplaces and environment protection and on the regulatory requirements of company’s interest. The Corporate Compliance – 231 department also avails of the experience gained by other professionals in the Firm, specialised in different areas, such as, for instance, the processing of personal data, IP & IT and Antitrust.
The Corporate Compliance – 231 department has accrued a consolidated experience, specialising in the assistance and advice on:
- Risk assessment activities
- The drafting of Organization, Management and Control Models pursuant to the Leg. Decree no. 231/2001, including Code of Ethics and special protocols/parts
- Assistance and support to companies during the implementation of the Models
- The drafting of policies and compliance programs, (including, whistleblowing policies and systems, anti-corruption policies, information flows, privacy and cookie policies)
- Definition of the powers and delegation of authority systems
- Advice and assistance for internal controls and audits, monitoring and auditing activities related to specific company processes and the internal control system
- Training courses on Ethics & Compliance, anti-corruption and predicate offences in general, both through e-learning platforms and with teachers (lectures)
- Holding of offices in Supervisory Boards, characterised by both sole and board composition
- Assistance and support to Supervisory Boards.